It’s Kati here. Well, get ready! Erica had her consult with Dr. Goodkind for her Smart Lipo MPX and boy was she brave!! She actually stood there, on camera and bared it all for you to see. Next week you will be able to watch the entire consultation. All of her questions were answered and then some. I can’t tell you how excited she is about her up coming procedure. I keep telling her “just wait,” you won’t believe how much fat you leave in the jar! It will amaze you. Here some misconceptions that I have come across this week about Smart Lipo MPX this week.
1. NO, THE FAT DOES NOT GROW BACK! Your body has a finite number of fat cells. Once they are removed they are gone. If you should gain weight, the other fat cells fill in proportion to the amount of weight you gain. This is NOT an answer to obesity, weight loss or taking care of yourself.
2. IT TAKES MULTIPLE TREATMENTS. No. Smart Lipo MPX is “one and done.” The procedure, depending on how large of an area takes only a few hours.
3. ALL SMART LIPO IS THE SAME! Not true. The Smart Lipo MPX is the fastest, most effective and safest version of this technology. The older versions do not have the power to get the same results. The MPX has an internal temperature gauge that help to keep the procedure safe and highly effective. This helps the skin tightening aspect. If you are not getting your procedure done at FUZION, ask if you are getting the MPX. If not, do your research – the call FUZION.
4. IT IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN TRADITIONAL LIPO. Not true. Smart Lipo MPX may not be cheap, but without the anesthesia, hospital and ancillary staff costs, you are paying the same amount for a more effective procedure.
5. TRADITIONAL LIPO IS BETTER. Not true. Smart Lipo MPX not only liquifies the fat so it is easier to remove, but the second laser wave length heats up the skin and causes tightening. Traditional lipo left larger scars, rippling and untreated irregularities.
I hope that I have helped to dispell some of the misconceptions surrounding Smart Lipo MPX. If you should have more questions, please don’t hesitate to email me directly at email@example.com or Dr. Goodkind at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to help. Or better yet, set up your free consultation appointment today.